Each mineral found in Beauty by Kayla Lou Mineral Makeup is of the highest quality and all serve a purpose. One of THE best benefits is found in the non-nano particle size of the titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Non-nano means the particle size is large enough to not sink into your skin, which means your foundation will just lay on the surface. It will not clog your pores, is non-drying, and also very gentle.
DETERMINING YOUR SKIN TONE:
1. Vein test
• Cool (pink) – veins on wrist are blue/purple
• Warm (yellow) – veins on wrist are green
2. Skin complexion
• Cool (pink) – skin is pale, pinkish red, olive, brown with pink undertone, or dark brown with blue or red undertones
• Warm (yellow) – tan, brown, dark brown, or pale with golden undertones
3. Eye color
• Cool (pink) – dark brown, black, gray, or light blue
• Warm (yellow) – green, hazel, amber, or golden brown
4. Hair color
• Cool (pink) – dark brown, black, or ash blonde
• Warm (yellow) – black, red, golden brown, reddish brown, or strawberry blonde
• Cool (pink) – look better with silver jewelry
• Warm (yellow) – look better with gold jewelry
If you have a mixture of these traits, you might have a neutral skin tone.
BENEFITS FOUND IN THE MINERALS USED ARE: compatible for many skin conditions (rosacea, acne, irritated skin, dry skin, and redness), diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, very gentle, conceals blemishes, non-drying, spreads the appearance of light giving an airbrush look, oil control, long lasting, breathable, buildable, lightweight, vegan, and never tested on animals. These are just some of the amazing advantages when you choose Beauty by Kayla Lou!
Because this is a cosmetic, not a drug, I cannot claim that this foundation offers any SPF protection, but natural sunscreens use zinc oxide and titanium dioxide to protect from ultraviolet rays.
INGREDIENTS: Non-Nano Titanium Dioxide, Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, Sericite Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin Clay, Yellow Iron Oxide, Brown Iron Oxide, Red Iron Oxide